Home / Archive for August 2014
LILLIAN UNACHUKWU SMILES FOR BMPRO
WEDDING MAKEUP TIPS EVERY BRIDE SHOULD KNOW!!!
The Most Important Part of Your Makeup: Your Skin Tone
It doesn't matter how big your eyes are or how glossy your lips look, if your skin looks blotchy or oily, you won't look your best on your wedding day. Your first priority should be making sure your skin looks great, then move on to your eyes, cheeks and lips.
Pick Your Eyes or Your Mouth
A basic rule of makeup is to either play up your eyes or your mouth. Play up both and you risk looking like a clown. So if you decide to go all-out on your eye makeup, keep your lips light with a gloss or a light pink lipstick. If you want to play up your full lips, do so with a bright or deep color, but keep your eyes relatively light.
Two Words: Waterproof. Mascara.
Perhaps you will be in that 5 percent of women who don't tear up at some point at their wedding, but if you're not, today is the day to whip out the waterproof mascara. And ask your maid of honor to carry a tissue for you.
Prime, Prime, Prime
Just as you would prime a wall before you paint, you should prime your face before you apply anything powder-based. I swear by eyeshadow primers -- nothing, and I mean NOTHING works better to keep your shadow from melting into your eyelid crease. I use a primer every single time I wear eyeshadow. If you're wearing foundation or tinted moisturizer, apply primer beforehand. Primer fills in pores and fine lines and you'll find your foundation glides on effortlessly.
Dont forget to visit a BMPRO outlet today and ask for more help.
How to Apply Lip Liner & Do A Smoky Eye .
Don’t ignore this one because you think lip liner is dated. Practice getting that Cupid’s bow looking good now and you will thank yourself in a few years when lip liner becomes a trend again.
Though you can’t really tell from looking at a smoky eye, there is a careful technique to making it look expertly smudged and not like you drew around your eyes with a Sharpie. Those aforementioned brushes will come in handy here.
Have fun & Visit a BMpro outlet today
HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT INTERVIEW LOOK!
1. Prep your skin. First, cleanse and moisturize your skin so you start with a fresh palette. Then with your fingers, apply a small bit of foundation in a similar shade as your skin tone, and smooth it evenly onto your skin.
2. Press A BRONZE shadow across your eyelids. Begin lightly brushing a shimmer eyeshadow over your entire eyelid. Then blend it out over the crease of your eye.
3. Warm your cheeks with blush. Grab a fluffy blush brush, begin blending the blush on the apples of your cheeks and then outward toward your temples. If you can't find the apples of your cheeks, try smiling slightly so the rounded parts of your cheeks are more visible.
4. Finish with a subtle lip color. For an interview, give your lips a fun color, but keep it simple. First, line your lips, and then fill them in completely.
Have fun and visit a BMpro store today..
PREVENT SKIN IRRITATION BY CLEANING YOUR BRUSHES!
When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes? If it has been over a month it's time to get washing! It's important to clean your brushes at least once a month.
Cleaning your makeup brushes regularly will extend the shelf life of your makeup and help prevent the spread of bacteria, which can cause nasty side effects such as eye infections, acne and skin irritation.
A super easy and effective way to clean your brushes is to use all natural or organic baby shampoo.
HOW TO GET THE FALSE EYELASH LOOK
False lashes can be a pain, not to mention time consuming! Here are a few ways to get the look without the hassle:
1. After curling your lashes, apply a thin layer of powder before applying your mascara. I just sweep a small blending brush across my compact and apply it to the top and bottom of my eyelashes. I’ve also heard that some people use baby powder, although I think they both have virtually the same effect; creating a base that makes them appear much fuller.
2. Apply two coats of mascara to the bottom and TOP side of your lashes, but wait 3-5 minutes in between each coat, otherwise they tend to get clumpy (not cute).
3. When applying your mascara, you don’t want to just move your mascara wand from the base of your lashes up. Make sure you are moving the mascara wand back and forth while going up. The left and right motion will make sure every lash is covered entirely, all the way to the tip.
4. Almost done! Now, check your lashes for any gaps. Use the tip of your wand to apply another coat of mascara to individual lashes where they look sparse. Even better, use a fine tipped liquid eyeliner to fine tune and fill in any gaps
THE ULTIMATE FIRST DATE MAKEUP
Step 1: Eyes (for the sultry eye contact)
Use an eye shadow primer on your eyelids. This way, you’ll know your makeup will last as long as the date does — and maybe longer. Apply a gold or bronze shimmery eye shadow up to the top of the creases, and then dust that same color along the bottom lash line. For a bit of definition, use a blending eye shadow brush to apply a brown shadow just a bit darker than the first one into the crease of the eyelid, blending very well. Use black gel eyeliner and an angled brush to tightline your top and bottom lash line, and finish it off with a lengthening black waterproof mascara on both the top and bottom lashes. And don’t forget to fill in the brows for a full, glamorous look.
Step 2: Face (for that perfect healthy glow)
Apply a light-coverage foundation with a sponge and conceal where needed. Use a sculpting powder or bronzer to contour the shadows of your face and follow up with a highlighter to give yourself that dreamy, subtle glow
Step 3: Cheeks (so you at least look like you’re blushing)
Use a blush brush to sweep a peachy shade of blush across the apples of your cheeks, blending up to the cheekbone slightly toward the ears.
Step 4: Lips (so they’re kissable!)
Apply a peach lip liner to outline the shape of the lips, then fill them in using the liner. This will help ensure the color stays on all throughout dinner and drinks (should you stick around that long). Top it off with a matching lightweight peach lipstick and a touch of nude gloss in the center of your pout.
Visit BMPRO outlet today and have some fun.
HOW TO APPLY BLUSH ACCORDING TO YOUR FACE SHAPE
In order to apply blush where it will be most flattering on you, first determine your face shape. Blush not only adds color, but also contours and defines your cheek bones. The way you apply your blush can accentuate your best features and also soften those that are perhaps too prominent.
Visit a BMPRO outlet for more.
GET THE PERFECT CREASE EVERY TIME!
"One of the hardest things to master is correct crease shadow application. Tilting your head back while applying your making helps stretch out the surface of your eyelid allowing you to apply the details of your eyeshadow more carefully. When your head is tilted back you apply the color directly to the shadowed part of your brow bone which is the perfect location, rather than the actual crease. Applying your crease color too low can actually make your eyes appear smaller.
Have a great time testing this tip and visit a BMPRO outlet for more info.
"BMPRO FLAGSHIP STUDIO. 13B Awori Road, Dolphin Estate Ikoyi,LAGOS. 08152719092, 07042236077. BMPRO IKEJA STUDIO. The Green Village, 58 Isaac John St, GRA Ikeja, Lagos. 08152719093,08152719094. BMPRO ABUJA STUDIO. 33 Gana street,Off Shehu Shagari Way, by Dulux Centre Maitama, Abuja.08152719096,08152719097. OPEN TUESDAYS-SATURDAYS.10AM-6PM. SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM. TRAINING ENQUIRIES: email@example.com"
Head, shoulders, knees, and toes are all easy to find. But the location of your cheekbones can be a bit more difficult to find, "...
Click here for #BMPRO MATTE VELVET FORMULA Thank you guys for using BMPRO
For Yewande's happy day we used BMPRO'S DANDY lipstick and EGGPLANT blusher to darken over. Visit a BMPRO outlet...
So we found some funny makeup jokes for you, feel free to brighten your day. lol 1 Kiss and make up--but too much makeup has r...
Creating a picture-perfect look and making sure you stand out from the rest of the guest at a wedding should not be that stressful. You...