Oyinkan

Tola
AQUASCUTUM MODEL


My love for eyelashes continues and recently i saw this model on an AQUASCUTUM LONDON advert. I absolutely loved her eye makeup and looking closely i saw it was all about the lashes. the way it spiked and fanned out without looking too artificial, merging with her natural lash line. 

So my quest began... i searched high and low and did i find what i was looking for? YUP!!! i did... 
Eyelashes wefted on thread! Mink hair too (Natural hairs) so it doesnt prick and irritate. My excitement knows no bounds at the moment and i will glue away at all eyes, once ive been given the pass!!! Immediately i returned from my travels, i used it on Oyinkan... and Tola. 


These Lashes have thus been distributed within my team of makeup artists and i promise you wont even feel a thing (or have a wiper effect ) once they are on... and the best part is that Mascara can be applied as well or you can skip it.