The day of the shoot. We set out early and get to jides  studio ready to shoot. Then I realise I have no foundation or eyeshadow brushes!!! We set off to boots with iris and Lanray as well as Imelda in tow. A few knick knacks picked as well as the brushes and we start heading back home. Then Jide   offers me macadamia nuts which I gobble. I noticed Iris's neck was quite dry and decided to moisturise with some cocoa butter. So I slather it on with my macadamia nut oil  infested fingers. Next thing she starts I itching and crying. 2 mins later she has the biggest hives I have seen in a very long time. Her face swells at an alarming rate even as I gave her piriton. . It continued to swell and the ER was the only option. We all promptly drove to the hospital and here we are!! What an incredible start to the day!     Caria finally arrives and I can't believe how slim she is. I focus on skin first and the shoot progressed as quickly as Iris's face swelled up.
Her trip to the ER yielded results as she was pronounced allergic to nuts and given anti histamines.  JA was such a sport all the while and it was an amazing day I must say. And the images? The "oohs " and "ahhs" that filled the room with the first uploads was astounding!