Folakemi Aiyedun.
Hair-BMPRO Hair
When fola came to have her tracks put in on friday, my Bookings manager erroneously blabbed ""so another Artist will be getting to your house by 9.30 tomorrow to do your makeup'' Next thing my office door is flung open by one of my artists ''please there is a very upset bride downstairs .She was just told you were not the one coming to do her makeup!!!! Whats her name i asked.. Folakemi . Folakemi!!!!! Who wanted to rob me of such joy? I flew downstairs to find a frowning Fola. ha!! of course i am getting to your house by 9.30!!! (Now My Artists are fantastic I must say--Testimonies abound) but that kind of news the day before a wedding esp when i did the engagement and didnt mention any change of plans IS upVERY BAD! Even me id have flipped!!! After scolding my manager i apologised to Fola and that was that!! She was sooo calm and didnt even give me 1 tracking phonecall that morning. I was right on time too :) (9.30 sharp)




                                                                                  Ifeoma Nosike
                                                                                       Hair- BMPRO Hair

                                                                  Ifeoma and Kemi
Having and staying friends with someone from secondary school days is a heartwarming thing. I remembered ifeoma as soon as i saw her (that very lightskinned girl in Obasa house!! Wow!. I had spoken to her lots of times over the phone but her name didnt ring a bell, so imagine my shock when i realised who i had been speaking with months before.. She had come to have her tracks fitted and Nails done in BMPRO. I was pleasntly surprised and memories of Queens College came flooding back...the morning of the wedding kemi Opens the door for me. I had done her wedding makeup years ago as well so we were one big happy QC reunion....apart from the photographer who showed up when i had finished doing makeup (set up!) every thing else was great. Kemi helped her friend get ready amidst lots of laughter and it was clear they were great friends. Here is to many more years of blissfull friendship and wonderful blessings in Ifeomas marriage!





                                                                           Buky Dipo Ayeni


If you look up ''Shocking Brides'' in the dictionary, you will definitely see a photo of Buky and Yemi Dipo Ayeni holding hands and smiling!!!!!!
Demure as they both look (yemi got married 2 weeks ago) the behind the scenes as they both got dressed for their weddings was anything but!! lolllll where do i start from....
After i finished Bukys makeup, in fact, during the process, listening to ''Dance with my Father '' upset her so much she started crying i had to turn off the music and console her. Then we finished makeup--time to wear the dress..... It was nowhere to be
 found!!!.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes. WE COULD NOT FIND THE DRESS....
She became eerily quiet and just said'' i packed the dress into that bag''' Yemi swung into action, scattered the entire room, still no dress... meanwhile mum had started calling to let her know church was filling up and she had to start coming. i was helpless as well, after suggesting she wear her reception dress and being rebuffed for making such a suggestion.. (lol) yemi announced she was going back to their house whilst Buky met up with her in church, She wore an outfit from the engagement and strolled out of sheraron hotel. off to church she went. thankfully the dress surfaced and she changed in the Church and off she went to get hitched. I came off that experience knwoing how strong Buky was... Id have bawled my eyes out and accused people for confusing me...anything... just to vent. She did none of that and calmly did as her sister suggested even remembering to thank me for hooking her up...
Whatever life throws at you guys may you be able to handle, and heres to love, happiness and blessings in your homes....




 
                                                          Maria Tofowomo (Mrs Akin Shuga)


                                            Tandy a.k.a.Funmilayo with Maria
Hair-BMPRO Hair.
As capes and boleros go, this by far is the most beautiful ive seen in a while!
Wearing the perfect dress on ones wedding day is comparable to nothing and im sure as soon as Maria saw this lace number she knew. fits in the right places, the perfect length and weight too. She had mentioned she was wearing a tiara and i had my reservations but i must say i was pleased with the outcome.
the engagement was in the morning while church was at 1pm. I had seen this look in my head once i saw a photo of her dress and im glad it all came together beautifully. I only wished i had stayed to listen to and see Akin do his thing( or not!) at his own wedding. I do wonder if he dee jayed at his own wedding.
Wishing the Tofowomos many more years of happiness!