So i was in London recently for the weddings of our two brides-TSELLETARI ERUYUNTARI and BANKE AWOSIKA.
TSELLETARI had sent me an email 4 years ago appreciating my work and said to me'' you are definitely doing my makeup when i get married---though i dont even have a boyfriend now''. Here we are fast forward 4 years, she had met the most amazing man and the time had come. I was drawn to her and knew i had to hook her up.I stayed at the beautiful MARLIN APARTMENTS, London Docklands where she had chosen to get dressed. It was a beautiful morning, the weather was awesome, my assistant IMELDA was a sport (as usual:) as i got her ready. Earlier on TSHELA had announced she was heading to the salon to go have her hair done. This was 8am. I had to leave her latest 11.30 am. I panicked!!! She was never going to make it back early enough for the day to play out smoothly... I was initially going to leave her to her plans--maybe this is how things are done in these parts! I trust my Naija Bride--go to which salon??? Heck No!! Full on Home service on Nigerian soil o.lolll.
I announced to her i will style her hair and i could feel the relief as she hugged me tight.:). Her proud parents also came to join her as she got dressed and when we were done, i was happy i had made her happy :).
Off Imelda and I went to Bride no 2, Banke Awosika at the Syon Gardens Waldorf Hotel. 






IMELDA.

She is wearring BMPRO LONGLASTING LIPGLOSS IN REDD> Absolute strangers stopped her on the tube to tell her how beautiful her lip color was and of course went on to inquire what product it was. :)
TOLU AKINYELE


I decided to mix two lip colors from the LONGLASTING LIPGLOSS Range. TOMATOE as the Liner and PINKIE as the middle color.



For the wedding morning, we first tried a soft pink which she didnt really like. She wanted more Va-Va-Voom so we chose a deep red. BMPRO MATTE LIPSTICK IN SCREAMIN REDD.