DAMILOLA BELLO..


We were undecided on the lipcolor (she wanted red i suggested we try something pale. By the time i applied BMPRO Redd Longlasting Lipgloss on her lips, it was obvious what look we were going to end up with.
Dami Rocked the red and Anu Pulled it off! *wink*

Jewellery-The Coral Reef.

BISOYE A.K.A. MRS LANRE BALOGUN.
I worked with the talented Jide Alakija on this and when Jide saw my despair (i couldnt get a natural looking photo cos of the poor lighting in the makeup room @ Bisoyes he loaned me his lens *Dancing* Perhaps so i could get my amateur ass out of his way! lol. I must say Jide is a darling and awesome to work with (sometimes!) cos i have worked with photographers who feel im about to take over their work just because i want to take my beauty shots..... hmmm . Now i see that Photography is sooooo not a joke as each lens has its peculairities and i must say Jide has quite a few!!!!!!




It was indeed a fun morning, tinged with bridal emergencies as well as the typical bridesmaids getting ready demands as well as Jide timing me so i wouldnt spend tooooooo much time doing my beauty shots .:). Heres Wishing Bisoye and Lanre a fantastic Life together!!!