1. On the wedding day, we tend to be hot and sweaty, our faces showing an unwanted glare that spoils our look. That is why the skin must be perfectly clean, moisturized and made up with the right cosmetics for the occasion. If you notice your skin is dull and loose, before you start doing your makeup, do a flash bulb lifting effect to combat signs of fatigue. Use an illuminating concealer that corrects imperfections, reduces redness, blemishes or pimple and hides dark circles.
2. Then, apply a strong foundation, with good coverage and a matte finish to avoid having to tweak your makeup every two minutes. The foundations that last up to 24 hours are ideal for such events, so you only have to worry about enjoying yourself and having fun on this very special and emotional day.
3. Finish touching up your makeup with compact powder on the T-zone of your face, and if your skin is very white, you can also use bronzing powders, but carefully to avoid creating unsightly differences between the neck and chest color.
4. Time to make up the eyes. Our advice is to use light shades in a range of colors like beige, brown, pink or light blue depending on the color of your dress. Choose a lighter shade to bring light to your eyes, apply directly under the brow and in the corner of your eye.
5. If you wish, line your eyes on top by drawing a fine line to frame the eyes naturally. A very simple way to have lively eyes is to make up the inner part of the lower eyelid with an eyeliner pencil the colour of the eyeshadow or blue-green if you have light eyes. For the final touch, apply a coat of mascara to the top lashes. Choose a mascara that adds volume and is waterproof in case you spill some tears of excitement.
6. Colour your lips in nude tones, or a little darker and more intense depending on the colour you used for your eyes. Apply a transparent lip-gloss to make your lips look full and fleshy. The key is to have a natural and elegant look.
7. Finally, do not forget to add a touch of colour to the cheeks with a light blush. Apply from the centre of the cheekbone to the temple. It's best to choose a blush that matches the natural color of your skin and especially accentuates and highlights your cheekbones.
8. With these simple tips, you'll be wearing very flattering makeup and you will be one of the most beautiful and elegant guests at the ceremony, Good luck.