1. When wearing heels, you should walk by pointing your toes straight ahead instead of toward the side. Keep your legs close together and swing your arms -- right arm as you step with your left foot and left arm as you step with your right foot, to keep your body balanced.
2. Eye movements work as an adequate exercise for the eyes and keep them healthy.
3. Perfume should be the first thing you put on after your underwear. That gives it time to warm and develop.
4. Use neutral shades and you don’t have to worry about your cosmetics clashing with your clothing.
5. Vaseline is your best friend Vaseline is a great, cheap eye makeup remover. It’s also great for fixing chapped, scaly lips. Slather on a bunch of Vaseline, then use a toothbrush to massage lips. Wipe the excess off on a tissue. Your lips will be smooth and soft.
FEATURE MAKE-UP PRODUCT