Home / Archive for October 2014
LOLA OMOTAYO OKOYE SMILES FOR BMPRO
LEARN TO GET THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BROWS EVER !!!
1) Soften skin before tweezing by dabbing with a cotton ball soaked in warm water or cream.
2) Tweeze in the direction the hair grows.
3) Don’t change the place where your brows peak and never pencil the whole brow. Instead, only fill in holes.
4) Use only the side of a sharpened brow pencil—not the pointed tip—so as not to draw a hard line.
5) For unruly brows, apply hairspray to an old toothbrush,and then brush brows upward and outward.
Photo credits: BMPRO
Source: Woman's Day's best beauty tricks and tips.
Visit a BMPRO outlet today
DO YOU WANT THE BRIGHTEST EYES EVER ? (HERE IS HOW TO) !!!
Treat your eye area gently. This is the most delicate part of your face. Cleanse with care; blot, never rub.
Reduce puffy eyes by splashing with cold water or applying a cold compress (ice cubes in a washcloth): 15 seconds on, 15 seconds off.
When you put on mascara, don’t lower your chin—that’s how mascara gets on your lid.
Get eyeshadow to stay in place by priming lids with moisturizer and foundation.
Always use your ring finger to apply moisturizer or concealer to the eye area. It puts the least amount of pressure on the skin.
Never put mascara on lower lashes; it casts a shadow on your undereye, making the area look darker.
Open up eyes: Apply a light eyeshadow (like ivory or gold) just above the lashline and along inner corners of your eyes.
Stop pencil eyeliner from smudging by applying powder shadow (in a matching or slightly darker shade) over the pencil.
Photo credits: BIGHSTUDIOS
Source: Woman's Day's best beauty tricks and tips.
Visit a BMPRO outlet today
EXCEPTIONAL MAKEUP TIPS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW
1)For smudge-proof eye makeup, take blotting tissue to remove any oil or any excess makeup from the eye area. Then, apply a small dab of cream concealer to hold things in place.
2)Make sure you hydrate the skin and put on a primer
3)Take a shimmery gloss to the center of your lips, top and bottom this will attract light to your lips, making them look pouty.
4)To make your cheek bones appear higher, use bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the actual cheekbone, and remember to blend. Contouring at its finest
5)For fuller lips, extend the lip line using a flesh tone lip liner. Be careful not to go overboard, though!
6)The #1 reason for flaky mascara is that the formula is too dry or old. Make sure to close mascara after use to help keep its moisture. To extend the life a bit, add 2-3 drops of saline solution into the tube and swirl the brush around
THESE MAKE UP TIPS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
2)Use a spoon to a create a great winged liner, hold the stem of the spoon against the outer corner of the eye and then draw the line, next flip the spoon so its hugging your eyelid to draw the rounded outer edge to create the perfect curved winged effect
3) For a long lasting lip color , swipe on your shade and then lay a tissue over your mouth and dust translucent powder to set the color , you will be surprised by the results , it will not only make your lips bold shade it will last longer.
or better still visit a BMPRO outlet today.
3 AMAZING USES OF CONTACT LENS SOLUTION FOR MAKEUP!
1. Fix Dried Mascara:
You bought an expensive mascara and unknowingly left it out. Soon after you have realized that, it turned dry and clumped. What would you do?
Now, you can save your mascara by taking your contact lens solution and add good 5 drops of the liquid to the mascara bottle. By doing this, the dry formula melts well to revive the formula.
Please remember not to take a lot of contact solution, as it might create too much of greasiness and liquid to the mascara formula. Thereby, you might notice your mascara running, fading and creasing faster on your eyelids. Now, close the cap of the mascara back. The soft and moist formula of the contact lens solution will help in adding some moisture to the dried mascara.
2. Fix Flaky Eye Liner:
Not able to achieve a thin, precise and neat eyeliner look? The formula might have dried out and turned flaky.
Simply revive it by adding 3 drops of contact lens solution to the liquid eyeliner. Mix it gently and you will have moist, fresh and creamy formula which will spread evenly on your eyes.
3. Make Your Own Colored Eye Liners:
Love applying different colored eye liners, but does your tight budget stop you from trying new things? Then, this makeup hack will blow your mind.
Simply mix your favorite eyeshadow color with some contact lens solution in a clean container. There you will have an amazing, intense and bright colored liquid eyeliner. Green, pink, blue to black can turn any eyeshadow into eyeliner instantly! The most amazing thing about this tip is that you can even use your waste broken eyeshadow in making your eye liner.
and finally don't forget to visit a BMPRO outlet today.
NATURAL MAKEUP LOOK THAT GUYS ADORE!
1. Prep your skin. A great natural look starts with great skin. Make sure you're washing your face every night and using makeup remover. Once you've got a clean face, moisturize.
Make sure you're choosing a moisturizer made for your skin, especially if it's sensitive, dry, or oily. Next, give your foundation or concealer a base to hold on to with a makeup primer. We love the HD makeup base for foundation from BMPRO
2. Even out skin tone. If you've got great skin, go for a moisturizer, or just cover up red spots and slight discoloration by lightly patting concealer on the spots where you need it. Need a little more coverage? Apply a light, pea-sized layer of foundation all over your face.
3. The key to taking your natural makeup to the next level is a gorgeous glow. Our secret weapon: shimmer and highlighting. Light up your face with a few light dabs: on your brow bone and in the corners of your eyes to open up your peepers, and along your cheekbones to give your skin a sexy sheen.
4. Add a touch of color. There's a fine line between bedroom eyes and I-just-got-out-of-bed eyes, and that line is an eyelash curler and a coat (just one!) of mascara. Step away from the eyeliner and shadow for this understated look. Want a pinch of color on your cheeks? Choose a cream or liquid blush for a more natural, blended look.
5. Set it and forget it. If your skin is oily or your makeup is prone to sliding off by the middle of the day, set it with a light dusting of sheer powder. Skip this step if your skin is already dry. We also love make up base primer for oily skin which helps foundation glide on smoothly and easily.
Don't forget to Visit a DMPRO outlet today
COMMON EYELINER MISTAKES YOU ARE PROBABLY MAKING!!!
1. Dull tools
“More often than not people use a dull tool. That means you won’t be creating a clean, perfected line when your sweep across with your pencil.
Simply keep a pencil sharpener in your bag and make a habit of sharpening your pencil as need be.
2. Not removing all of your eyeliner
We use eyeliner to rim the inside and outside of our lash lines,
“Removing all type of eye makeup can sometimes be challenging.” But making sure you remove all that makeup and liner residue is extremely important.
- “Apply makeup remover on a cotton pad and place directly over your eye. Hold for 5-10 seconds allowing the remover to absorbs into makeup before wiping. Repeat this step 2-3 times depending on the intensity of your eye makeup.”
3. Eyeliner gaps
“Mascara isn't the only product you should apply starting at the root of your lashes, be sure to do this with your eyeliner as well. Otherwise you could end up with a slight gap between your lashes and the liner – especially fair women.
QUICK WAYS TO FAKE PERFECT BROWS!!!
1. Add a little conditioner.
Your brows need just as much attention as your scalp and hair. Use your favorite serum, or organic oils like coconut, almond, or olive oil, to help keep your brows looking healthy and full.
2. Tweeze away obvious stray hairs.
This instantly cleans your face without re-shaping your entire eyebrow. Trimming really long hairs will also add more polish. Just be sure to use grooming scissors for more control and precision.
3. Brush them.
The same way brushing hair improves its appearance, brushing your brows makes them look instantly groomed. Just brush up and across in the direction of hair growth, which can also reveal stray hairs that you can pluck away.
4. Fill them in.
Brow filler will strengthen your brow shape and draw attention away from messy stray hairs. Pick a pencil that's two shades lighter than your hair color, or two shades darker if your hair is silver or blonde. If you don't have a brow pen handy, apply clear brow gel that will hold your hairs in place all day.
5. Add a little concealer.
Applying a dab from the lash line to your eyebrow bone helps conceal strays that can ruin your smooth brow line, and will make your brow look more dense and substantial.
&Don't forget to visit a BMPRO outlet today.
NEW TRICK : REVIVE YOUR BMPRO POWDER TODAY !
"If a film starts covering your powders it's mostly from oils that have accumulated from the tools you've used whether it's fingers, brushes or powder puff. The powder stops being efficient after a while because of this hard film. The solution is to take a strip of clear packaging tape and press it down on the powder, rub your finger over the non-sticky part. When you lift the tape you'll have revived the powder so that it's no longer hard and you can use it again.
"BMPRO FLAGSHIP STUDIO. 13B Awori Road, Dolphin Estate Ikoyi,LAGOS. 08152719092, 07042236077. BMPRO IKEJA STUDIO. The Green Village, 58 Isaac John St, GRA Ikeja, Lagos. 08152719093,08152719094. BMPRO ABUJA STUDIO. 33 Gana street,Off Shehu Shagari Way, by Dulux Centre Maitama, Abuja.08152719096,08152719097. OPEN TUESDAYS-SATURDAYS.10AM-6PM. SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM. TRAINING ENQUIRIES: email@example.com"
So we found some funny makeup jokes for you, feel free to brighten your day. lol 1 Kiss and make up--but too much makeup has r...
For Yewande's happy day we used BMPRO'S DANDY lipstick and EGGPLANT blusher to darken over. Visit a BMPRO outlet...
The craze for skin lightening with the hundreds of creams and cosmetics being marketed to specifically lighten the skin, are testimony t...
Happy Married Life!!!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BMPROMAKEUP BMPRO SPA DISCOUNT ENDS TODAY CONTACT 08152719092 FOR MORE DETAILS