1. 'Make sure you have your trial at least three weeks, but no more than 5 weeks, before your wedding. If you plan on using tan for the big day, have a test run before your make-up trial so that your artist can see what colour your skin becomes with the tan.
2. 'Wear a white t-shirt if youre having your make-up test in a store so that you can see how the make-up looks against a pale colour and take a picture of yourself in day light (with no flash) .
3. 'Emphasize your eyes by brightening any darkness under them with corrector and concealer' .
4.' Bring references to your make-up trial. Start looking for images of make-up that you really like and bring them with you on the day. Try to identify what it is you like about the make-up in the image and try not to over do things.
5. 'Remember that bridal make-up needs to have enough colour to compensate for the whiteness of the dress. Theres a big difference between everyday clothes and a wedding dress, so there should be difference in your make-up, too. Start by making sure your skin looks even and smooth, and then add colour to your cheeks and lips to give them a glow' .
6. 'Use individual eyelashes theyre a brilliant way to make your eyes stand out and look far more subtle than a full strip. Go for differing lengths to create a really natural look.
7. 'Focus on the most important elements of your look, such as beautifully natural-looking skin, softly groomed brows and feathery lashes. If you get these basic factors right the rest of your make-up will fall into place.
8. 'Research application methods as they might differ slightly from your everyday make-up routine. For example, if you prefer to line with a shadow, make it last longer by applying it with a slightly damp eyeliner brush.
9.' Go pro. The best wedding make-up should last as long as you do so, We Prolong wear range which includes foundations, concealers, lip and eye products that provide superior wear that will see you through your wedding day and night.
10. 'Finish your make-up off with a highlighter shade on the brow-bone to make the eyes really pop. Go for a light matte shade, and pat onto the outer corner of the brow bone so subtly draw attention to this area of your face.
Stay online for the DON'T Bridal Make-UP Tips! OK. Click Here to Check #bmproOnline