1. Get into the habit of wearing rubber gloves when housecleaning. Cleaning agents can be extremely harsh on both nails and hands. When exposed to water your nails swell and then shrink back as they dry. This contributes to brittle nails.
2. Tomatoes can be used for opening up the pores of the skin. So cut a tomato into half and rub it on your face then wash it with cold water for best results
3. Hide uneven skin tone by using concealer and powder that is transparent or slightly colored to avoid the shiny look. A foundation tone that is between the lightest and darkest coloring of your skin is the most convenient for you.
4. Nothing ages a person more than worry. Try to be positive and love every day as a new adventure and get joy from all the little things (so many cost nothing). Drink 8 glasses of water a day and use a moisturiser.
5. Don’t skimp on sleep or your skin will pay the price.
6. Your skin needs special attention to unifying skin tone when it comes to applying makeup, downplaying overly prominent features and focusing on the upper third of the face.
7. A mixture of rose water, turmeric powder and gram flour can be very good for your skin if you apply it for 15 minutes and wash it with ice cold water.
8. Women who wear make-up should carry out a routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising each evening, as well as washing the face in the morning. Cleansing will remove old make-up and the grime and grease that have been accumulated during the day.